订单是跟出来的,不是等出来的,一定要脸皮厚,客户没有下单或者明确拒绝你之前,一直一直跟进
1:Sample charge will be refundable upon confirmation of the order.
订单确认后,样品费可以退还.
2:We will deduct the sample freight charge from the future order if the order value is over USD2000.
当订单货值达到2000美元, 样板运费是可以抵扣的.
3:Seems we get stuck somewhere. In order to move forward, is it possible to give us feedback for below
我们的进展似乎卡住了,为了能够继续推进,能否就如下给到我们反馈呢?
A.Price issue? 价格? B. Shipping freight ?运费 C.Timeline?时间?
D:Any other reasons? 其他原因 Awaiting your kind response.等待你的回复.
4: Price needs to comply with the quality.
价格和质量并驾齐驱
5: Through careful thought, we must say frankly that our price is moderately fixed and we are unable to grant the reduction you asked for.
经过深思熟虑,坦白说,我们的价格已经确定,无法给予贵方要求的降价。 6:If you are agreed, we have a deal.
询盘回复
Thank you for your inquiry. We are pleased to provide the following quotation.
感谢您的询盘,我们很高兴为您提供以下报价。
Could you please let us know your required quantity and specifications?
您能告知我们所需的数量和规格吗?
提供报价
Our price is USD 500 per unit, FOB Shanghai.
我们的价格是每台500美元,上海离岸价。
Please note that this quotation is valid for 30 days.
请注意此报价有效期为30天。
确认订单
We are pleased to confirm your order for 100 units of Product
我们很高兴确认您定购的100件A产品。
Could you please send us the signed purchase order as soon as possible?您能尽快将签字的采购订单发送给我们吗?
发货和物流
We expect the goods to arrive at your port by the end of the month.
我们预计货物将在月底抵达贵港口。
处理客户问题
We apologize for the delay in shipping. We are doing our best to expedite the process.
对于发货延迟,我们深表歉意,我们正在尽全力加快进度。